Monday, December 19, 2011

Brave Beginner

This is it. This is my blog. Here I will post about my life, things I find interesting, and just anything in particular that I want the world to know. I will be me; the real me, and speak to you strangers like we know each other so well. That's how eveything should be, right?
Anyway this is from my new sketchpad, an old book that needed something to fill the pages. It looked like a good welcoming picture so I felt it needed to be shared. If you can guess the book you get extra brownie points from me :). I was looking into synesthesia (which, for those of you who don't know is probably one of the most interesting conditions ever http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesiahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia) And this kinda came from it. I think next time I will post an outfit and try out one of those fashion blogger things. Thank you so much for checking out my blog and I hope to see you all bright and early tomorrow!
Did you know that Pythagoreas had a cult in ancient Greece? They believed that 'All is number'

Aryion

No comments:

Post a Comment